When you click on a task ID or a link to view the Dashboard from Slack, you may not be able to access the page that is requested.
You will see a message like the one below
There is multiple reasons why you cannot access the task and each will be discussed, and what you can do to resolve this:
- You don't have access to see the list
- You are logged in with a different Slack Team
You don't have access to see the list
- Open Slack and go to the channel / conversation where this task is located.
- In this channel, type: /todo list
This will give you access to the channel and make you part of the to-do list in the Dashboard
3. Click on the task ID again to access the task.
You should be able to access the task.
If this does not work, follow the instructions below to log out of your Slack team
You are logged in with a different Slack Team
A reason why you may not be able to access a task is because you are logged in with a different Slack team, and not the Slack team that the task belongs to.
1. To log out, click on this link: https://app.todobot.io/
2. Check the name of the Slack team - is this the Slack team that the task belongs to?
3. Click on your avatar on the top right hand corner.
Clicking on your avatar will will load the settings page.
4. Click on Logout
Once you have logged out, you can try logging in again with the correct team.
6. Try clicking the link of the task ID again, and you will be able to see the task details page