What is "smart reporting"?
Smart reports are the reports that can be found on the left hand side of the To-do Dashboard. They are all customizable with the filters provided in the reports.
In the basic version of To-do bot, you can create one report for free.
The reports are "smart" because they are refreshed with new data that fit the criteria when the report is loaded.
How to create a report
1. Login to the To-do Dashboard
2. Click on the plus (+) sign to create a new report
3. Choose your filters to see various results
3a. Use the X next to the filter to remove a filter.
4. Name your report, and click on save.
5. Click on Export to export the data to CSV.
Types of filters for open tasks
Types of filters for completed tasks