What is "smart reporting"?
Smart reports are the reports that can be found on the left hand side of the To-do Dashboard. They are all customizable with the filters provided in the reports.
The reports are "smart" because they are refreshed with new data that fit the criteria when the report is loaded.
How to create a report
1. Login to the To-do Dashboard
2. Click on the plus (+) sign to create a new report
3. Choose your filters to see various results
3a. Use the X next to the filter to remove a filter.
4. Name your report, and click on save.
5. Click on Export to export the data to CSV.
Types of filters for open tasks
Types of filters for completed tasks