Tags are a great way to easily label and identify tasks. Although they can be created and tasks can be tagged in Slack, tags can only be edited or deleted in Workast.
Editing a tag
- In Workast, open a task detail screen
- On the right hand side of the screen, under the "Tag" header, click on "Select a tag" - tag options will appear
- Mouse over an existing tag, and a pencil icon will appear on the right
- Click on the pencil icon to bring up the tag editing options
- Edit the name and/or color of the tag, and hit save
- You can also edit a tag that is already assigned to a task by double clicking on the tag name