"People" is the heading in Workast, formerly referred to as "My Team." It is the list of people that you have created tasks with either in a direct message in Slack, or in Workast. Tasks created in People or in direct messages in Slack are private and not visible in main channels.
Articles in this section
- How to assign a task to a team member or to myself
- How to unassign a task from myself or a team member
- How to see all the tasks assigned to you
- Why can't I use the 'assign' or 'unassign' function when in a direct message with todobot?
- How to create a tag
- How to create a subtask
- How to edit or delete a tag
- Adding participants to a list
- Removing users from My Team
- Assigning followers in Workast