To attach a Slack message to a task:
- Mouse over to the right of the message text, then click on the 3 horizontal dots ("more actions" button.)
- Select "Attach to a task"
- A pop-up window will appear. Scroll down until you find the correct task. Please note that you can only attach a message to a task in the same channel/space as the message.
- Select the task and add a comment if desired. Click "Attach" to attach the message.
- The original message text will appear as a Slack message attached to the task in the Workast web app. If a comment is added, it will appear in the standard comments field.
Please note - the message action feature is not yet available for Slack teams that are on the Enterprise/Grid plan.